Over Spring Break we were asked to make two free posts, but I decided to put this up in addition to the other two.
A few days ago the teaser trailer for 'Pirates of the Caribbean Three: At World's End' came out. I love 'Pirates of the Caribbean,' so I'm putting the trailer up. I know that it doesn't relate to English, but I was so excited when I saw it that I can't resist. So here it is (sorry that the film quality isn't that good, but the trailer itself is great so it makes up for it) :
I think I speak for all 'Pirates' fans when I say "SQUEEEEEEE!!" I cannot wait for May 25th... But what I want to know is why is it that Barbossa has more face time than any of the other characters? I mean we almost see him more than Jack! And why does Norrington (he's an Admiral now! :D ) only get a split second while Beckett gets more screen time than Elizabeth?! What is going on here?! *obsesses*
Yeah... sorry but I had to rant. I'm going slightly insane because May 25th is two months and one day away and that is WAY too long. Now I'm off to look for spoilers.
Marching Band
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rollercoaster
A nice picture my friend took on the Rose Parade Trip of a Knott's Berry Farm rollercoaster

No comments:
Post a Comment