Marching Band

Marching Band

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Free Post: More Trailer Fun

A few weeks ago, I posted the trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Now I am just as excited, because a really really really really really really (really really) awesome trailer just came out for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.



Oh, and here's the teaser trailer, which is not nearly as good:





Anyways... brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! The only thing that could make me happier / more hyper right now would be if my math test were canceled.

Nope, not gonna happen. Oh well. I am content.

1 comment:

Herena said...

... Flashing scenes! Able to keep the attention of ADD movie trailer watchers while informing them about the movie!

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
A nice picture my friend took on the Rose Parade Trip of a Knott's Berry Farm rollercoaster

Grace Kelly Song

'White and Nerdy' by Weird Al

Kitten is Angry

Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise